Visuals for Behavior Management

 Classroom Cue Cards - 


I use visuals with my non verbal students that's finding it difficult to understand, process and follow verbal directions. 

The most tricky situations I find sometimes arise when transitioning at lunch time, outside recess/playtime and in the classroom setting.   So clipping the visuals that I might need to my wrist has become a must!

I've hooked up three keyrings full of the visuals  that I can grab and change when I'm in a hurry.

1. for the classroom
2. for the dinning hall
3. for outside at recess/playtime


The visuals help my kiddos to understand and follow directions while transitioning and help with any frustrations that might rise! 





I've included 41 Visuals which I popped on to lanyard's and wrist bands, that are divided into these 3 areas and in 3 different sizes to suit.

These Visual Cue Cards are perfect to reinforce verbal directions and in my opinion great for any kindergarten, preschool or Special Ed Classroom setting with non verbal kids!


For more information visits here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on how to create a Basic Skills Folder Activity

Folder  activities are engaging and a fun way to enhance the learning experiences for preschoolers and students in special education. I find...