SOCIAL Support Narratives



Social skill supports are always accessible for little hands in my classroom! They help my kinda understand how to behave or respond in particular situations that arise through out the day. Using such a visual guide to describe various social interactions, situations and behaviours helps them understand important social skills that they might miss. 
The goals of these stories is to share accurate social information and teach your students how to respond in them instances.
These short stories describe social situations and clarify social expectations using images and words to represent the identified behavior.
So I've bundled together a few of the popular ones I use!



Each of the 10 books have clear pictures and easy to understand in simple words for you to read to your students!
I always add the visual reminder strips at the end of tables and in work areas for tricky moments!
(These are always on hand)






I've also added an "On the Bus" social strip to grab to use on transport home!




BONUS Strips Recently Added






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on how to create a Basic Skills Folder Activity

Folder  activities are engaging and a fun way to enhance the learning experiences for preschoolers and students in special education. I find...